Location: Raanana, Israel
Capacity: Full-time; hybrid in-office & remote
oolo — provider of the anomaly detection and workflow enablement technology used by the industry's most successful monetization teams — is looking for a star DevOps Engineer.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing our cloud infrastructure deployment, production databases, logging/monitoring platforms, and automation processes.
You will also design, develop and manage our CI/CD related infrastructures, and be expected to research and integrate new technologies into our tech stack.
- 2+ years of experience working in the DevOps realm
- 2+ years of living and breathing AWS
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools
- Vast Experience working with production environments
- Experience with Kubernetes — a must
- Experience with Terraform — a must
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and relevant tools and platforms (jenkins, codefresh, spinnaker)
- Experience in Python programming — an advantage
- Data skills — a big advantage
- Experience in redshift \ spectrum \ athena \ Mongo \ glue \ redis \ memcacheD
- Independent, an autodidact with excellent problem solving and passion to learn cutting-edge technologies
- Organization, order, and attention to details — a must
We love tech!
- Work with cutting-edge technologies on a wide range of coding languages, databases, and cloud infrastructures.
We love data!
- We collect data from multiple sources, processing and analyzing on a huge scales.
We love people!
- Enjoy killer company culture where your voice is always heard and you're always surrounded by friends.
Submit Your Candidacy
oolo is committed to helping publishers avoid the routine frustrations and inefficiencies experienced in the course of their everyday AdOps workflows. That mission keeps us motivated and lays the foundation for our company culture.
We believe in freeing humans from tedious, onerous, rotary tasks and empowering them to do what they do best — solve problems and think creatively. It’s true for our clients and it’s true for our employees. At oolo, your voice will be heard, your impact will be felt, and you’ll always be surrounded by friends. Join us!